Run for Team Journey Forward in the
2020 Boston Marathon®
Race date: Patriot’s Day Monday April 20, 2020
You can be part of Team Journey Forward in two ways:
- Charity Entry and I need a bib. Raise $10,000 for Journey Forward by April 17th, 2020.
- Registered Runners – I have my own bib. Raise $2,500 for Journey Forward by April 17th, 2020.
We are currently accepting applications for runners on a rolling basis.
Some of the advantages of being a part of the Journey Forward team include:
- Charity Runners will receive an official Boston Marathon bib.
- Unsurpassable management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement
to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Saturday morning group runs on the Boston Marathon course from the Under Armour Brand House in Boston. Runs have aid station support.
- Discounts at Under Armour.
- Weekly hill training in Newton on the course.
- Invitation into the themed Superhero 17 Training run and the Hop21 Training run.
Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting - pre-race gathering.
- Team branded marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon